What is in for you?
If you thrive in cross-functional teams in an international environment, have a meticulous attention to detail, a powerful sense of accountability managing deadlines effortlessly, have no reservation in working with senior management and a genuine interest in people and business then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
In this newly created role you will be based in the Global Headquarter in the Zurich area, Switzerland and directly report to the Group’s Global Head of Compliance and Global Data Protection Officer.
You will support the design, maintenance and implementation of compliance and data privacy standards globally, coordinating cross-functional projects and support the preparation of trainings and coachings on data protection and compliance matters.
This role offers you the opportunity to deepen your experience in the fast evolving and highly regulated fields and of compliance and data privacy.
- Perform a variety of more complex or specialized compliance activities in accordance with the established standards to protect the organisation’s reputation and business interests helping to ensure it complies with all relevant laws and regulations
- Review and update policies, standards, procedures and communication materials
- Update training materials for compliance sessions
- Consult with other functions of the business on day to day compliance matters
- Support in performing and documenting Privacy Impact Assessments
- Update the legal and compliance portal on the company’s internal website
- Coordinate and manage projects for Legal and compliance
- Own the process house for Legal and Compliance
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience working in the fields of compliance and/or data privacy in an international environment with a focus on process management and implementation
- Solid track record of mature, cross-functional project management and time management skills
- University degree (legal) or equivalentAdvanced Computer (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and basic Share Point skills
- Training experience preferred
- Excellent command of the English (written and spoken). German an asset
- Business enabler with a distinct hands-on approach and a positive can do attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills with the ability to convince and transfer messages
- Analytical and structured
- Well balanced, confident and flexible personality with the ability to listen, build trust and communicate well on all management levels
- Genuine interest in business and people